Directions: Milwaukee Road to Emerson Street east. (Watch for Badger State Auction Signs.)
Sellers are relocating to Florida.
Open House Date
Beautiful, well maintained Executive Home located in a fantastic neighborhood
Saturday, April 21st, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 22nd, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 29th, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 5th, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Or By Appointment by Calling (608) 868-2199.
- 7 bedrooms, 9 baths, 3 fireplaces, 2 decks, tennis court, Gazebo and much more. Enjoy the 5.9 +/- acre parcel along with the privacy and scenic views in your backyard. Simply one of a kind with sellers motivated to sell.
REASON: Sellers are relocating to Florida.
Parcel # - 20613620290
Zoned – R-1
Assessed Value - $322,700.00
Est. Fair Market Value – $323,100.00
Taxes - $8574.00 (2011)
Acres – 5.9 +/- Acres
Est. Fin Above Grade Sq. Ft. - 7330
Est. Total Finished Sq. Ft. - 7330
Est. Age - 55 Years
Beloit School District
1 Story Home
- Bedrooms - 7 (MB-28x15, 2BR-17x14, 3BR-15x14, 4BR-13x14, 5BR-14x13, 6BR-14x13)
- Full Bathrooms - 7 (6 Main Level - 1 Lower Level)
- Half Baths - 2 (1 Main Level - 1 Lower Level)
- Living Room - 29 x 20
- Dining Room - 17 x 18
- Kitchen - 20 x 24 (Breakfast Bar-Pantry-Kitchen Island-Solid Surface Counters-Range/Oven-Refrigerator-Dishwasher)
- Family/Rec. Room - LL 26 x 30
- Fireplaces - Wood Burning (Living Room-Family/Rec. Room-Master Bedroom)
- Basement - Full, Exposed, Walkout to Yard, Finished, Sump pump, 8'+ Ceiling
- Garage - 3 Car-Attached-Heated-Opener
- Interior Features - Walk-In Closet(s), Great Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight(s),Air Cleaner, Water Softener inc. Hot Tub
Exterior Features - Deck, Patio, Hot Tub, Sprinkler System, Gazebo
- Fuel - Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling - Forced Air, Radiant Electric, Central Air
- Water/Waste - Municipal Water
Sellers Motivated to Sell!
Terms: This property will be sold as is with no contingencies 5% buyer's fee. Earnest money of $20,000.00 required the day of the auction in the form of a cashiers check or certified check with proper ID. The balance will be due at the time of the closing, within 30 days of the auction. The Purchaser will be required to sign a standard offer to purchase agreement. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers. Not responsible for listing errors if any. All announcements sale day will take precedence over any prior printed material/information provided/verbally stated.
For Further Information Contact:
BADGER STATE AUCTION
BOB JOHNSON – AUCTIONEER
REGISTERED WISCONSIN AUCTIONEER #800
REGISTERED ILLINOIS AUCTIONEER #441000422
4128 HWY KK MILTON, WI
Broker - Rob Busch - Shorewest Realtors 754-2121