|Real Estate Auction
Awesome – One of a kind property
on 36+/- wooded acres with wildlife galore!
8828 E. Six Corners Road
Saturday, June 8, 3:00 P.M.
Directions: Cty. M south of Milton or north of Johnstown Center to Six Corners Road east. (Watch for BSA signs)
REASON: Relocating out west.
Open House Dates
Open House Dates Updated on 5/7
Saturday, May 11th, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15th, 11:00 a.m. - Noon
Saturday, May 18th, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 25th, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Or By Appointment by Calling (608) 868-2199.
Looking for a property with acreage in the country? Look no furth`er. This awesome three bedrooms, 2 bath Ranch Style secluded home is located on a one of a kind 38+/- acre parcel with the majority wooded, trails—wildlife galore with fantastic hunting opportunities and more!
- 37.5 ACRES, VERY PRIVATE – large yard, outbuilding for animals, concrete patio, basketball court, outdoor sound system and (2) fire pits - perfect setting for family activities and entertaining.
- Mowed trails throughout the woods and grass area (hiking, 4-wheelers and cross country skiing).
- Property is dominated by bur/black/white/red oaks (acorns) and elm with some maple, hickory, cherry and white spruce.
- Six tillable acres - recently planting by Tallgrass Restoration - (5) grasses and (2) clovers (wildlife habitat). Would be perfect for horses.
- A second prairie restoration with over (15) locally native wildflowers and (4) grass species is also on the property.
- Wild apple trees, good acorn production and an established food plot maintain an active deer and turkey population.
- Boone and Crockett buck shot on property (198 6/8" - #4 all-time in Rock County).
- Deer sightings common (daily in summer and fall). 160" bucks seen annually, several 180" bucks seen over the years.
- Active turkey population, fox, coyote, pheasant, bobwhite quail, woodcock sightings frequent.
- Ideal song bird and humming bird habitat.
- Small apiary on property.
- 1800 SF ranch, custom design and built in 1998.
- 3 bedroom - 2 bath, vaulted ceiling, open kitchen with butler pantry, full basement and 2 car attached garage.
- Contemporary styling, open floor plan with spacious great room, hardwood flooring, Pella windows, custom trim, solid core wood doors, birch cabinets and house is wired for sound (inside/outside – 4 zone system).
- Work shop including 220V power and large "clean-room" used for brewing beer and honey processing in basement.
- 12x30 outdoor shed (tractor and wood storage) with two fenced in areas perfect for 4-H projects (housed sheep, goats, dairy and pig projects).
- Small chicken coop.
Parcel # - 6-9-64.1
Tax ID # - 018 00106401
Taxes - $5,187.60
Acres – 37.50 acres
Assessed Value - $322,000.00
Ranch Style Home Built in 1998
1,800+/- sq. ft.
Open Floor Plan
Two car garage attached
Privacy second to none
12x30 Outbuilding ideal for 4-H/FFA projects
Terms: 5% buyer's fee. This property will be sold as is with no contingencies. Earnest money of $25,000.00 required the day of the auction in the form of a cashiers check or personal check with proper ID. The balance will be due at the time of the closing, within 30 days of the auction. The Purchaser will be required to sign a standard offer to purchase agreement. Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers. Not responsible for listing errors if any. All announcements sale day will take precedence over any prior printed material/information provided/verbally stated.
For Further Information Contact:
BADGER STATE AUCTION & REAL ESTATE LLC
BOB JOHNSON – AUCTIONEER
REGISTERED WISCONSIN AUCTIONEER #800
REGISTERED ILLINOIS AUCTIONEER #441000422
4128 HWY KK MILTON, WI
Where our goal is your Satisfaction!