|Real Estate Auction
Awesome – One of a kind property
on 36+/- wooded acres with wildlife galore!
8828 E. Six Corners Road
Saturday, June 8, 3:00 P.M.
Directions: Refer to map.
Open House Date
Or By Appointment by Calling (608) 868-2199.
- 37.5 ACRES, VERY PRIVATE – large yard, outbuilding for animals, concrete patio, basketball court, outdoor sound system and (2) fire pits - perfect setting for family activities and entertaining.
- Mowed trails throughout the woods and grass area (hiking, 4-wheelers and cross country skiing).
- Property is dominated by bur/black/white/red oaks (acorns) and elm with some maple, hickory, cherry and white spruce.
- Six tillable acres - recently planting by Tallgrass Restoration - (5) grasses and (2) clovers (wildlife habitat). Would be perfect for horses.
- A second prairie restoration with over (15) locally native wildflowers and (4) grass species is also on the property.
- Wild apple trees, good acorn production and an established food plot maintain an active deer and turkey population.
- Boone and Crockett buck shot on property (198 6/8" - #4 all-time in Rock County).
- Deer sightings common (daily in summer and fall). 160" bucks seen annually, several 180" bucks seen over the years.
- Active turkey population, fox, coyote, pheasant, bobwhite quail, woodcock sightings frequent.
- Ideal song bird and humming bird habitat.
- Small apiary on property.
- 1800 SF ranch, custom design and built in 1998.
- 3 bedroom - 2 bath, vaulted ceiling, open kitchen with butler pantry, full basement and 2 car attached garage.
- Contemporary styling, open floor plan with spacious great room, hardwood flooring, Pella windows, custom trim, solid core wood doors, birch cabinets and house is wired for sound (inside/outside – 4 zone system).
- Work shop including 220V power and large "clean-room" used for brewing beer and honey processing in basement.
- 12x30 outdoor shed (tractor and wood storage) with two fenced in areas perfect for 4-H projects (housed sheep, goats, dairy and pig projects).
- Small chicken coop.
For Further Information Contact:
BADGER STATE AUCTION & REAL ESTATE LLC
BOB JOHNSON – AUCTIONEER
REGISTERED WISCONSIN AUCTIONEER #800
REGISTERED ILLINOIS AUCTIONEER #441000422
4128 HWY KK MILTON, WI
Where our goal is your Satisfaction!